Well this last week my sister gave birth to her little baby girl named Amelia Elizabeth Marie. She is so beautiful. She asked me to come on up. My hubby couldn't come so I decided to go up and see her alone with Makena and Brinlee. I knew it would be an adventure. Nothing like the first time I went up with my mother. We were stopping every 20 min. for my newborn, and then got stuck in a ditch.
I arrived on Thursday at noon. Leslie just got out of the hospital. Seeing her was great. I haven't seen her in about 8 months. She looked really good.
Makena played with her boys. But as the weekend continued being apart from her Daddy was showing, and not having her regular things she was use aswell. She was picking on poor Joshie, and the night before we left punched Johnathan in the face. Anyone who know my Makena KNOWS she isn't like that.
We all hung out all weekend. Bunckered down and had some time to just reconnect and talk. It was great. That is the amazing thing about family......you don't have to go and "do" things to have a good time.
The trip home was fine. Took a little long, but we got there.
I'm happy to say that Makena is back to herself and we all missed one another so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment