Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Moving This Summer

We got a call from my father in law last night. Mitchell was on the phone sounding like he was making some serious plans (which I can't stand not knowing what he is agreeing to) about this summer. He gets off the phone and tells me that we are moving this summer about twenty minutes away.

Mitchell parents own a town house. It is currently occupied by his sister going to medical school. She will be leaving for residency, and it is open. He asked us to live there. The best part about this is.... RENT FREE!!!! I couldn't be more excited. There is a great up side to this....new carpet, paint, know our landlords, there is a community pool and exercise place, and closer to the University for Mitchell.

There is one down side though. There is 3 bedrooms....but his sister needs one until she gets a place out of state. So the girls will be sharing for about 2 to 3 months. Haven't worked out the kinks yet. But it is going to be great.

I am so grateful to our families and all of there help and support in our lives.

2 comments:

aimee.mcd said...

Margie that is great! That will be so much fun!! It's good to live close to family, huh?

Margie said...

I love living out here. Everything is better for us. And the cost of living is lower aswell. It is great just dropping Makena off at Grandmas (like today) when I need a break or sick. I love it so much here, I really can't see us moving out of state any time soon.