Thursday, February 28, 2008

Family

Ever since we moved here we have been blessed with getting to know the other side of our family. My hubby side, that I knew some what about. What can you really know from a few choice visits on Holidays.

Everyone has been so great. There really isn't drama, everyone keeps to themselves. But when one person needs a little help everyone goes out of there way to help. Like tonight, I have had a cold for a week, now it has turned into a sinus infection. My father in law called me in some meds. It is great to have a doctor in the family. Soon to be two, mitchells sister is graduating in the summer. And my mother in law is watching the kids in the morning so that I can rest up. While my sister in law brang me soup. :)

How great it is to know that you can trust and get support from those around you. Through the in laws, husbands, cousins, sisters, brothers....etc. Lets all try to do something little for one another, to show that little touch of love that we have for them.

No comments: