Alright...I'm sorry this has taken me so long. What have we been up to. Well we are just packing up the house, going to the doctor, dentist, appying for student loans, having a garage sale, going to Disney World, going to Cocoa Beach in Florida, and now finding housing out of state.
Yes we have been busy.
We had a great time. We got to take Makena to a Cinderella dinner. It had all of the Cinderella movie characters. Prince Charming even kissed Makena on the cheek. It was a great. Then the evil step mom came over and hit on my father in law. LOL. He was a great sport about it.
Seeing the beach for the first time was amazing. We are going to have to go back
soon. I loved it.
Now I'm off to find some housing in Erie. Gosh I only have 3 days to do it in. I pray I find something decent.
No comments:
Post a Comment