Saturday, June 27, 2009

Erie Trip

Well I just got back from Erie a couple of days ago. And let me tell you. I have never been so stressed in my life about something. I had only three days to find...
something close to the school (5 min. away or less), 3 bed, 1 or 2 bath, playroom for the kids, backyard, garage, allows dogs, and reasonably priced. Doesn't sound to hard right? lol. Well maybe not if I lived in a BIG city. But this is a town where I was looking for a needle in a haystack.
The first two days I must have called 30 people, and viewed 20. Everything was overpriced and didn't allow pets, cheat and in the getto (seriously I didn't even get out of the car), one place was $1000.00 and I was walking over garbage. Nasty...and I told the guy. lol. One of my talents is sticking my foot in my mouth.
But the second evening I got a call back about a little single family home that was everything on the list. THANK HEAVENS! So I got in the car and went over to the house. Perfect. Now all I have to worry about is STUDENT LOANS.

No comments: