Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a wonderful man

Do you ever have those days where you know that you married the right man. I always feel that way. But today it was a little different. I feel as a woman that some times we give more than we get. And today I had a wonderful surprise. I was at Pottery barn kids story time with the whole family. Mitch disappeared for a while. I thought that maybe he went to a more "manly" store. So I didn't worry. Then he was gone a while. When he showed back up he looked guilty about something. I didn't know what until I got in the car. There was a GAP bag in my seat. I NEVER shop for myself. So he decided that he would get me a few things. Jeans, two shirts and some shorts. It was just the gesture of buying me something out of the blue. It was so nice that all of these years have gone by and after two kids I still fit in a size 2 jeans!! I we love each other more than ever. Wahoo.

No comments: