I found this kit at Micheals Crafts. You stuff your own animal. It is kind of a cheap version on Build A Bear. Makena had a great time and so did I. Trying to think of things to do in the Spring rain.
The little hippo's really cute! And Makena is growing up so fast! How are all of you doing by the way? if you want to know, my blog is: rebeccamcdaniel.blogspot.com If you tell me your e-mail address i'll invte you to read it. Hope you're having fun.
3 comments:
I love it! I think thats great. What a great way to keep busy on a rainy day:)
The little hippo's really cute! And Makena is growing up so fast! How are all of you doing by the way? if you want to know, my blog is: rebeccamcdaniel.blogspot.com
If you tell me your e-mail address i'll invte you to read it. Hope you're having fun.
My address is almondeyes0@gmail.com
Post a Comment