Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Trying to get back

I have been sick for almost a month now. After a head cold, UTI, and infected lymph nods in my neck. I'm trying to get back into the groove again. Being in bed for hours on end while my hubby and my extended family took care of my children and my house, I felt so helpless, tired, and sad. Why am I soo sick? And I really feel that the lord is telling me to stop and smell the roses. That I need to take the time and enjoy my family. Maybe even take it easy a little...I know some of you are saying "good". And I know..I try and do it all some times. Lesson learned. Take time for me more, listen to my body, get more R&R, take the time to enjoy the small things....I have a whole list. Trying to slow down is going to be a challenge, but I know it is better in the long run.
So hopefully I'll start posting again soon like I have before. Know everyone is just waiting to see what happens next. jk

No comments: