Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rough Day


Today was suppose to be really great and relaxing. It is our 6 year anniversary. But as anyone knows that when you have kids that can all change in a minute. We were cleaning the house and getting ready to go out. (See Brinlee doesn't really let a whole lot of people play with her, she is super picky so going out is few and far between. So this was heaven sent when our neighbor Kathy met us. Brinlee just took to her. Back to the story.) I was finishing getting ready when Brinlee came into the bathroom. I noticed something in her mouth. I asked what it was and as she opened her mouth down went the shiny penny. OMIGOSH!!! What the heck do I do?? Called the doctor in laws. She was alright though. So we went out just for a quick lunch. When we got back and fed her lunch she threw up. And did when she ate anything all day long. Poor baby. Hope that teaches her a lesson. STOP STICKING CRAP IN YOUR MOUTH! And another thing were did she get the penny? But she is sleeping now and doing better.

No comments: