Friday, April 3, 2009

WE ARE MOVING TO PENNSYVANIA!!!!

Well we have been excepted to Utah and Pennsylvania School Of Pharmacy. After much deliberation (five seconds) we have decided to move to Pennsylvania. We are so excited. This was our #1 choice with Pharmacy Schools. Great education and not that much $$$. So we are doing the best for our little family, and once again picking up and moving. I love moving to new places.
At last we are not in "limbo" anymore. We are able to plan the next 3 years.
I was so excited that I ran over to mitchells work and made him open the envelope. When we read it I was holding Makena and I started jumping up and down. Her shoe fell off and she started crying. Why? Must have had something to do with the jumping and screaming I was doing. Then on the way home I was "happy crying" for about 20 min. These last two years have been great and horrible in the "trials" area. I'm so glad that we are moving forward in our lives.
I want to thank everyone for believing in us and praying for us. It means alot to us knowing that we have amazing family and friends that care so much about us. We love you all.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome! congrats you guys and good luck!

Ross Family said...

Thats soooooooooooooooooooo great guys congrats :)

Alyson said...

Marg! That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you!... Just a question... why were you hoping for Pennsylvania rather than "Utah"??