Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HELP MOTHERS!!

I have a problem. My Makena has been potty trained for almost a year. And she has gone through the normal ups and downs of that. But just in the last week or so she holds her #1 to the point where she can't make it to the potty. And is starting to hold #2. Well I don't know if this is for attention or maybe she doesn't want to go because she has a UTI. She does scream when she has an accident. She says that it burns her legs. I really am having a hard time with this. And as everyone who knows me....I'm short on the patience. I have told her that if she wants to pee on the floor and can't make it to the bathroom then we are going to put her back in diapers. Which is freaked out about, "NO WAY MOM" she said. She I'm begging anyone that has any advice. I think that I'll take her to the doctor to get the all clear on the UTI. But I'm going crazy. HELP MOMS!

No comments: