Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alot to talk about.....

Well alot has been going on. First...Makena got to read to a therapy dog. It was great. It is a program that the library sets up to make children more excited and confident in reading. She loved it.
Then some sisterly love. Next we flew kites. Doesn't sound like much right....except we were in a severe weather watch for high winds. Both of the kites broke with in 10 min. lol
Some cute pictures with Makena loving Shelby.
Whats baking. Funny story. I decided to make a "marble" cake. So the girls helped. After everything was done and in the oven. I was confused never making one before and saying "I don't understand how this is suppose to be a marble cake?" Then I lifted the box and thought "That is a little heavy for an empty box...and then I saw it....the chocolate pack. lol That was the worst blond moment in a while. About as bad as me gluing my fingers together. LOL. Good times.
We have a mama bunny nesting under our porch! We told the kids it was the Easter Bunny.
The Blizzard! We have been having awesome weather. One day was 80. Then just yesterday we had a blizzard with 6 in. of snow. So we thought this morning was the last time to go sledding and found a great hill. Good times.
Decorating for Easter. Now I'm not really a big decorator..well Christmas I am. But I thought that the kids would like to. So we made paper egg cut outs. Colored and put them all over the front windows and inside of our door. It was alot of fun.
And this long shpreal wouldn't be complete with Makenas many crazy face photos.

No comments: