Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Get it Straight....

There has been alot of "talk" from a few people that we are moving back to Utah this next coming year. Well no and maybe is the anwser to that. We have some connections to get into a Pharmacy School in Utah. That doesn't mean that we are going to except. That "school" is ALOT OF MONEY a year. It is at the bottom of our list for this reason. There is an 1 in 8 chance we will stay here. A 1 in 8 chance we will move back. Eight chances. That is right we are applying all over the country. So lets just wait and see. :)

2 comments:

Crystal Fuller said...

LOL! Now I see why you had to post this:) I miss you so much. Would love you to move back but I know that probably won't happen. I may still come and see you next year. With how cheap flights are right now. It won't be until after the holidays though. Maybe the prices will get even better!

Margie said...

That would be great.