Monday, September 29, 2008

Makena's 3rd Birthday

Makena celebrated her third birthday on Saturday. I have been planning this party for a month. The theme, cake, who I'm inviting, what to get Makena. I'm a little bit of a control freak when planning. We had a great time. Makena had a ballerina party. We decorated some tiaras, played outside, at dinner, opened presents, and had cake. A fun filled time.



I will never have to buy Makena dress up clothes. It was GREAT! She got everything you can imagine. She loves it and plays dress up a few times a day now. Thank you to everyone who came, and thank you to Great Grandma Adair for the gift (you never forget a birthday), Great Grandma Ranzenberger for the card, and Grandma Karen for the card. It is nice to know that even though you all live far away you remembered. Thanks again.

3 comments:

Ross Family said...

Oh my gosh Makena is sooooooooooo adorable. I can't believe how big she is. We miss you guys so much. Hope all is well :)

Crystal Fuller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Fuller said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. WOW! Three years old:) I wish I could have been there. I promise, as soon as I get myself in the position, I will be coming to see you;)