Notice her drawing of the potty and sink. Two big things with potty training. And speaking of which..no accidents for almost a month!!! WAHOO!
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Our Family Picture
Drawing pictures of our family is something Makena loves to do. She wants to account for everyone and make everyone feel special. Like how she tells Mitch, me and now Brinlee that we are her best friends ever. Telling mitch he is handsome, and me that I'm beautiful. She is the sweetest girl. We drew this together.I love the one that I drew of Mitch. Becuase he is exercising everyday now. Which I will be posting a before and after of him when the 16 week program is up. Keep posted.
Notice her drawing of the potty and sink. Two big things with potty training. And speaking of which..no accidents for almost a month!!! WAHOO!

Notice her drawing of the potty and sink. Two big things with potty training. And speaking of which..no accidents for almost a month!!! WAHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is soo cute Margie! And so it your family! Keep in touch..Heather Dunlavy
oh my GOSH that is PRICELESS!!!!
Post a Comment