So as alot of you know by now we have been potty training for about 6 months now. And wow we have had our ups and downs. Well we are on a new high. We found a video called "Potty Power" at the library. Makena LOVES to watch it. Kids her age using the potty. And the new cool thing is this puppet that she is holding in the picture. It is "Mr. Beaver". Every time she does a #2 she gets to play and talk with him. Thanks to my hubby who can do a great beaver voice. So we have had no accidents in a while. I know that there is still going to be some, but I feel they are going to be more few and far between than before.
I'm so proud of Makena. Thank you to everyone that is telling her that they are so proud of her as well. She talks about how Grandma Karen and Dana will be proud of her all the time. Thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment