Friday, October 1, 2010

Preschool here we come!!






Makena started preschool this year. She has a late September birthday. She was so excited and sooo ready to go too school. I don't know if I was though. I was a little nervous and I knew that I would really miss her. But I sucked it up and put on a brave face. As for her she was happy to be their.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

we have this thing called Fun to learn... it is pink keyboard that plugs into the computer. It has a mouse pen. And a flap. Under the flap you can put letters and numbers for the kiddo's to trace. My 4 YO has one and loves it. We got it from Mr Santa.There are other learning activities. BUT if you get one DON'T set the password. LOL. I have to Ctl Alt Del and start task manager to get out of the keyboard and computer. Silly thing won't take my p/w and if you uninstall and reinstall... it remembers the password that it forgets when you put it in... other than that glitch.... Santa did good.