Looks like you guys had a great christmas! Sorry I never called you back. Its been crazy with my friend's husband dying. I will call you soon. Love you:)
You guys are so cute! I love to see Makena and Brinlee. We miss you guys tons! I am hoping to see you soon - even if we have to walk to Kansas! Love you! Hope you have had a great: New Years, Birthday, and Anniversary. :)
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great christmas! Sorry I never called you back. Its been crazy with my friend's husband dying. I will call you soon. Love you:)
You guys are so cute! I love to see Makena and Brinlee. We miss you guys tons! I am hoping to see you soon - even if we have to walk to Kansas! Love you! Hope you have had a great: New Years, Birthday, and Anniversary. :)
Post a Comment