I have some sad news. To all of our family and friends that we were going to visit this Thanksgiving......we aren't able to come. With the cost of everything now, it is really tight. I'm soooo sorry. I really miss everyone and would love to come. Just know that we miss you all and would love to be there. We are thinking of you.
4 comments:
I feel your pain. With baby #2 due on Christmas I have told Scotts fam that we are not coming back to Utah to visit for a very very long time becuase it cost to dang much.
It use to be cheap, but now it costs like 1200 for three tickets. Ouch!!
You know you could always pack the fam up and come stay here. Just our two families around the table like we used to always talk about. Think about it. You could bring Shelby and some cross stitch or a good book. We could watch tons of chick flicks and eat lots of brownies and ice cream.
I know, that would be fun. Talk to the hubby about it and let you know.
Post a Comment