Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Day

Well this was some day. It started out great. Makena went down stairs looking for her basket that the Easter Bunny had hidden.


Makena got a play doctors kit in her basket, it was a hit. This is her serious Dr. Ranzenberger face. lolThen off to church were the girls wore matching dresses. Everyone loved them. Thanks mom!Then over to the in laws house. We started off with an Easter Egg Hunt. Makena had a great time.
Brinlee didn't. She had a hard Easter night. Gas, teething, and not not happy. Her crying went on for twenty min. or so, then stopped, then started and I couldn't calm her down for 45 min. After this I was completly spent emotionally and physically. Needless to say we called it a night.





But right before we left what did the Easter Bunny leave for her at Grandma's house? Her very own bike. She loves it and is trying so hard to pedle. Thank you Easter Bunny (Grandma Dana). She has been asking for a bike for a year.

All and all I think it was a quite eventful day. One I won't be forgetting any time soon.

5 comments:

Sam Curren said...

Margie! Your girls are so cute!! I can't believe they're about the same age as mine (right?). They seem so much older. There's no way my Rachel is that big. :) I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Jess said...

Oh- yeah. That was me. Sharing a computer. Gotta love it. ;)

The Olsons said...

cute...Makenna is so big, how are you guys doing? What is your e-mail so we can keep in touch?

Margie said...

We are doing great out here. We love it, and family is great. almondeyes0@gmail.com

Margie said...

I can't believe that makena is that big either. She is already 2 1/2. My little cutie. Seriously she is 2 going on 5. yah they are the same age I think.